- 300 mm cold-brewed or cooled Earl Grey Tea
- 50 mm Steeltown Welsh Dry Gin
- 150 mm Lemonade,
- A handful of fresh mint leaves
- 1 inch thinly sliced cucumber
- 1/4 lemon slices or wedges
- 1 handful of sliced or halved strawberries
Welsh Dry Gin
A contemporary dry gin with sweet characteristics, with tastes of juniper, cassia bark and orris root on the palette.
First, brew the earl grey tea and allow it to cool for an hour. Be sure to make extra so you can keep some in the fridge ready to make more! Trust us on this one.
Pour the Earl Grey tea and Steeltown Welsh Dry Gin into a shaker with ice. Give the mixture a good shake, before straining into a glass of your choice.
Add rock or crushed ice and garnish with cucumber, lemon, mint, and strawberries. (or any other fruits you have available)