Hey there, festive spirits! Ready to sprinkle some holiday magic and quirky charm into your gift-giving game this season? Look no further because Spirit of Wales Distillery is here to turn your celebrations into a DIY extravaganza. Get comfy, grab your favourite Christmas sweater, and your Dragon’s Spiced egg nog and let’s dive into the whimsical world of crafting your own Christmas gifts!
Distill Your Own Christmas Cheer
Who says elves get to have all the fun? At Spirit of Wales, we’re handing you the reins (or copper still) to create your very own bottle of Festive Gin or Rum. Bring your pals, your better half, or just yourself – the more, the merrier! We’ve got an assortment of botanicals that’ll make your head spin (in the best way possible). Book a spirit school for 1, 2, or 4.This experience includes a welcome drink, and a mini distillery tour with tasters for inspiration. Then you head over to your copper still to make your creation. Once done, we will serve you the first sip of your gin or rum before bottling it up to take home.
If you’re running fashionably late with gifts this year, our gift vouchers are here to save the day – the ultimate last-minute saviour for procrastinators and gift-givers alike! Tap to buy a gift voucher.
Make your own Boozy Crackers
Now, who said Christmas crackers were just for pulling? Let’s add a dash of pizzazz and craftiness to the tradition. Here’s a step-by-step guide to turning our 5cl mini bottles into the coolest Christmas crackers on the block which are perfect stocking fillers or place them on the table for the first drink of your Christmas dinner.
Let’s get cracking with the list of materials you will need:
- 5cl mini bottles from Steeltown and Dragon’s Breath (the star of the show!)
- Empty toilet paper roll inners (not as glamorous, but they get the job done)
- Festive wrapping paper (sparkles encouraged)
- Ribbons, bows, and dried botanicals (because we’re fancy like that)
- Tiny surprises or notes (the more unpredictable, the better)
How to make your Christmas Crackers for adults:
- Bottle Up the Welsh flavour: Grab a mini bottle and fill it with the spirit of your choice from Spirit of Wales Distillery. We love the range of Steeltown Gins and Vodka for this.
- Roll with It: Slide the Steeltown or Dragon’s Breath mini into the toilet paper roll inner and roll it up in wrapping paper cut to size. You can use tap to hold the paper in place and seal in the joy!
- Bling It On: Tie each end with ribbons and bows. Go wild! Add dried botanicals for a touch of class – it’s like dressing your gifts up for a holiday gala.
- Add Something Extra: Slide in surprises or heartfelt notes. Seal up the ends, and you’ve got Christmas crackers with a boozy twist ready to pop into a Christmas stocking.
- Personalise & Share the Love: Scribble messages or pop on name tags to make each cracker as unique as a snowflake. Hand them out with a smile and watch the festive vibes spread like confetti!
So there you have it! From crafting your festive gin or rum to turning mini bottles into party starters. Here’s to sipping, crafting, and spreading joy – because the most memorable gifts are the ones with a little extra love poured in. Cheers to a season that’s as quirky and delightful as you are! 🎄✨ Don’t forget to share your curious creations and tag us on social media.
Not in the mood to make a gift? Check out our festive deals on drinks from our store or at a local Welsh market, fair or event this weekend.